Prirazlomnoye Oil Field in Hanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Region - Ugra
BerezkaGas Company LLC (former BlueLine Project LLC) accomplished its associated petroleum gas (APG) processing plant and infrastructure construction project. APG is supplied from Prirazlomnoye oil field, located in Hanty-Mansiysk autonomous region. The oil field is developed by Rosneft Oil Company OJSC.
The scope of the project included the construction of an associated petroleum gas processing plant and an infrastructure to supply Prirazlomnoye gas-turbine power plant (GTPP) with dry stripped gas (DSG), an ecologically clean fuel.
The project is comprised of the following facilities:
- gas processing plant (GPP);
- commercial metering units;
- pipelines to transport APG to GPP, and to transport DSG to GTPP, to crude oil heating furnaces, to crude oil preparation facilities’ boiler houses, to the settlement of Beliy Yar boiler houses;
- railroad transshipment terminal for tank-containers.
- APG is supplied to GPP from Prirazlomnoye oil field crude oil preparation facilities by newly constructed pipelines.
Main project features:
- APG deep processing right in the field;
- application of a block-module configuration in the construction of GPP, and use of equipment fabricated by the leading western manufacturers;
- utilization of multimodal tank-container transportation patterns for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
Implementation of Hanty-Mansiysk – Ugra regional concept of ecological safety until the year of 2020 by reducing the volume of greenhouse gases emission in the area of Prirazlomnoye oil field.
Increase in the efficiency of the utilization of APG recovered from Prirazlomnoye field, primarily, the end stages of separation, by means of its processing, instead of flaring.
Application of innovative techniques in oil and gas industry.
Enhancement of fuel efficiency by substitution of APG with DSG as a feedstock supplied to Prirazlomnoye GTPP.
Application of multimodal tank-container transportation patterns for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG).
This project is a model of effective utilization of natural resources by employing innovative techniques and logistics patterns.
GPP throughput is up to 200 million m3 per annum.
Financial partner: Gasprombank OJSC.
The project was acknowledged during the contest held by the RF Ministry of Natural Resources as the best in the Economy’s Ecological Efficiency nomination in December 2008.
The project won a special prize For Successful Implementation of APG Utilization Project in Prirazlomnoye, Salym and Shapsha Oil Fields during the World Bank 10-th Global Forum in London in 2012. The Forum was devoted to the reduction of APG flaring.